Pillomat - All purpose Cushion Matting
Pillomat is used on working surfaces such as work benches, shelves or as compartment lining.The hollow section matting is air filled to provide a lightweight and hygienic cushioning surface. It acts as a clean and
noise free covering which will resist contamination, allow circulation whilst absorbing impacts to reduce damage.
- Tubular construction, resists impact and protects components.
- Simple to cut, shape and fit.
- Resistant to oils, grease and chemicals.
- Non porous hardwearing vinyl.
- Lightweight cushioned matting.
- Suitable for working surfaces/storage areas.
- Open grid allows air circulation and drainage of fluids.
- Smooth, hygienic and easy to clean surface, resists contamination.
Smooth surface open grid cushion matting
The smooth upper surface provides excellent cushioning and drainage. Used extensively for animal cages and other environments where hygiene, comfort and ease of cleaning are important.
Pillomat is an all-purpose cushion matting of tubular construction with air-filled hollow sections providing a lightweight working surface matting solution, which is ideal for a wide variety of industries - from food retailing to general manufacturing where it is widely used on bench tops. The impact resistant nature of this product is a bonus wherever valuable components, tools or other items are stored or assembled. It is also extremely effective as a lining for shelving and compartments.
Continual air flow and fluid drainage is enabled by the open grid format of Pillomat, whilst its smooth non-porous surface is hygienic and easy to clean. Additionally it acts as a noise free covering, resists chemicals, oils and acids and is quick and easy to install.
- Product code: PMT
- Width: 60, 91 cm
- Height: 8 mm
- Length: 10 m